Looking for a festive dessert to add to your St. Patrick’s Day celebration?
Avocados are a healthy fat that are incredibly nutritious. They are packed with potassium, B vitamins, folate, vitamin E, and fiber.
Try one of these indulgent desserts, which are actually good for you. You can sneak the avocados in by simply trying the chocolate brownies, or embrace them, and go for the green avocado fudge. Both are made with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry!
Thanks to Tasty.com for sharing these yummy recipes with us!https://tasty.co/compilation/avocado-desserts-4-ways
- 2 medium avocados, cubed ⦁ 1 ripe banana ⦁ ¼ cup (85 g) honey ⦁ ⅔ cup (130 g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- walnuts, chopped, to taste
- coconut flake, to taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocado, banana, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) freezer-safe dish and top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes, or your favorite toppings!
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares. 6. Enjoy!
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed ⦁ 2 eggs ⦁ ½ cup (170 g) honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ⦁ ⅔ cup (75 g) whole wheat flour ⦁ ¼ cup (30 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocado, eggs, honey and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and fold until a batter forms. Pour batter into a greased 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Allow to cool. 6. Enjoy!