NUMBNESS & NEUROPATHY

The Research Agrees

Numbness is caused by a lack of nerve slow to specific areas of the body. Restoring the nerve flow can alleviate numbness in instances where no permanent damage has occurred.

Restricted nerve flow occurs when there is a misalignment or lack of motion (subluxation) between spinal bones. The restriction on the nerve decreases the flow of information to and from the brain. These restrictions do not have to be painful; in fact, only 10% of the nerve controls pain. That leaves 90% of the nerve that may have interference without pain. The result can be numbness or weakness, stemming from the misaligned region.

Neuropathy is caused by damage to the peripheral nerves that send information from the brain and spinal cord to the rest of your body. Common symptoms include pain, weakness and numbness in the hands and feet. Removing interference through specific chiropractic adjustments restores function and alleviates symptoms.

Stopping Neuropathy In Its Tracks

What Our Patients Have To Say

“I began having issues with my shoulder blade a few months ago and woke up one morning in excruciating pain. It was constant and debilitating. I had numbness and tingling in my right hand and fingers. I was unable to sleep and the pain was so intense when I would move my arm, I was actually in tears completing my everyday household activities. I had considered going to the ER because I was at a loss….I’ve known Dr. Dan through my daughter for a few years and honestly was a bit fearful of chiropractic care and never gave it a try. But I needed something different this time and was willing to see what he could do. My case seemed severe so I did see him a few times a week initially. After just a few adjustments, I started feeling much, much better and my pain started diminishing! After working with Dr. Dan for about a month- I have zero numbness, no pain at all, and the tingling has completely gone away! I’m so grateful for Dr. Dan and wish I had gone in to him sooner! He is wonderful! And so easy to talk to, which goes a long way in the health profession. Highly recommended…thank you so much Dr. Dan!!” – Patricia

“The treatment I have received from Dr. Dan has improved my health in several ways.  He has been able to straighten my neck so that I no longer walk with my head forward.  For me though, the most important change has been with my feet,  I suffer from neuropathy, leaving my feet numb.  Dr Dan not only stabilized the neuropathy, he actually caused it to improve.  I am basically pain free and much of the feeling has returned.  I cannot say enough about what this means to me.” – Ross

Do You Or Someone You Know Suffer From Numbness?

Find out if Specific Chiropractic Care Could Help
Schedule A New Patient Evaluation Today
We are Happy to Help You Get Healthy and Stay Healthy!

Pin It on Pinterest