WORK ACCIDENTS & INJURIES
Accidents & Injuries at Work Can Leaad to Future Health Challenges
The same incidents that lead to spinal subluxations throughout our daily life may occur or be aggravated at work. Here are just a few examples that may cause or aggravate spinal subluxations that can lead to a decline in your health:
- Slip on a wet floor or icy side walk
- Tripping on the stairs
- Sitting for long periods of time without a break
- Lifting with improper posture
- Fall from a height (i.e. ladder or stool)
- Standing for long periods of time with improper footwear
- Completing a single repetitive movement for long durations (i.e. factory or assembly line injuries)
Injuries occur in one of two ways, either it happens from one single forceful event (i.e. a fall) or from low force impacts that are repetitive over long periods of time (i.e. sitting with slouched posture).
If you have experienced any of the above examples and you test positive for the signs of spinal subluxation, you may benefit greatly from chiropractic care.